Have you been experiencing an E17 error code on your Bosch dishwasher?
The most common cause of the E17 error is a water level that’s too high. If this happens, it can prevent the machine from draining correctly and lead to other issues with the appliance.
Here are some tips for resolving an E17 error code on your Bosch dishwasher:
- First, check if there is enough room between the bottom of the door and the floor when it closes. If not, adjust accordingly to close entirely without hitting anything underneath or around it.
- Second, make sure no items have fallen into any drain holes in the base of your unit during use; these may be clogging up what should be free-flowing drainage channels inside your machine.
- Finally, check if there is any debris or food stuck at either end of one or both hoses connected to your machine (the ones leading out through its back).
These could also be causing blockages that stop proper drainage within our appliance!
Water Level Too High
If you have a dishwasher and it’s leaking, there may be some trouble with water levels. Overflowing dishes can cause quite a mess!
The float chamber controls the amount of water that enters via afloat. If the machine’s level rises, this float increases and activates the flood function, which will turn on the pump.
This may happen if a blockage in the pipe leading to the float chamber. If your dishwasher is overflowing with water or displays this symptom, follow these steps:
Please exercise caution! Before beginning any repair, make sure the appliance is no longer connected to the mains.
- Check for blockages in the tube, which might lead to water overflowing from the machine. Remove debris and run a test wash to ensure that everything is working correctly.
- If the problem persists, double-check that the float and switch are correctly functioning and replace the float switch if required to alleviate your concerns.
We recommend cleaning the internal hoses and components where you can’t reach in the dishwasher if you’re feeling exceptionally productive.
Bosch Dishwasher Smell Bad? Tips Here